I’m not a fancy person. I love small spaces. I like tiny cars. I don’t buy things, aside from music and books. I don’t get loads of attention and maybe it’s because I’m kind of boring. I don’t think I’m boring, but I have different interests. I don’t go out much, not because I’m hiding but because I’m not a big drinker. I go out and have a good time, I go to concerts and stuff.
why do people say “don’t be a pussy” when talking about weakness more like “don’t be a man’s ego” because you know there isn’t nothing more fragile than that
because “pussy” is the shortened form of the word “pusillanimous”, which means “timid, cowardly”
and not the slang word for the female genital region?
literally no one else knows this. nobody.
That might have been how it started and be its original etymology but people definitely intend it nowadays as a relation to the slang for female genitalia. And it’s widespread use is almost certainly because of this etymologic misconception.
it’s the natmobile
reblogging again cause that’s fucking gold.
Hello, everyone! This is Tammy’s assistant, Jae, here to announce something the two of us started kicking around as an idea when we saw how many followers Tammy was getting.
SO, HERE IT IS:
3,000 Follower Giveaway Celebration!
To celebrate passing this tumblr landmark, we’re going to be giving away 5 signed copies of her books (one for each winner). Here’s how it’s going to work.
1. There will be 5 winners total. Each will get to pick ONE of Tammy’s currently-published novels for signature.
2. You MUST be following her blog in order to participate. After all, this is a thank-you to all of those who pushed us over the 3,000 mark.
3. Each individual is allowed TWO entries, NO MORE. That’s a reblog and a like.
4. Entries will be allowed until March 25th, and this post will be periodically reblogged on Tammy’s tumblr until then to give everyone a fair shake.
On the 26th, I’ll pick 5 usernames at random and message the winners. This means you have to have your ask boxes open at that time. Winners will need to get back to me within a week with the book that they want signed and where I should send it. If I don’t receive a message from a winner within that week, or I can’t reach them via ask, I’ll pick someone new. Once I’ve heard from everyone, we’ll post a public congratulation to let everyone know that the contest is over.
Good luck, and thank you all for being here!
This needs to stop. Like, seriously. I am so disgusted right now I don’t even know where to start. It’s people like this that just butcher the fun out of cosplaying. There are probably hundreds of “bad cosplay” blogs out there and I just don’t understand why people do this kind of shit. I scrolled through their posts of lovely cosplayers whose main objective was to have fun with something they enjoyed. It just hurt me seeing photos of cosplayers smiling and being in character and then this blog from the pit of hell brings it on here and insults them.
Let me make something clear: This is cyberbullying. I don’t want to hear anyone say “No, it’s criticism!” because that’s bullshit. This is not the kind of criticism cosplayers are supposed to get. Haven’t you ever heard of constructive criticism? This is not anywhere near that. This is bullying. You’re not helping the cosplayer at all. Don’t try to say “It will help them improve.” Um, no. The only thing it will help them do is make them feel like shit.
I know we can’t end this permanently, because it’s the internet, and some people just don’t care. But what you can do is find the most active “bad cosplay” blogs and report them to the tumblr staff. Make this shit aware. And this doesn’t just happen on tumblr. It happens on other sites like 4chan, reddit, Facebook… everywhere! Even IN REAL LIFE. You know how many people I’ve seen at conventions make fun of other cosplayers like we’re back in middle school? If you’re a con-goer, and you see that shit happening, confront them! Also, giving nice compliments at a convention, no matter how small it is, can really make someone’s day. Seriously, just saying something like “I love your makeup!” “I love that dress!” “Your cosplay is amazing!” can really make someone’s day. You never know if they’re starting out or if they’ve been doing it for a long time. Either way, it makes them feel good. And it motivates them to keep moving forward in such a fun hobby.
Cosplay is for fun and good memories, not to insult. Let’s keep it that way.
This has pretty too less notesAll of my followers should reblog this because this needs to stop. No one makes blogs about making fun of extreme sports fans that dress up for their teams or anything like that. Quit targeting people who are just trying to have fun and are passionate about the things they love.
So many curious people! Okay!
37. Have you ever liked one of your best friends? Yes. Though I didn’t realize it at the time. Whoo coming out to myself kind of belatedly. After making things super awkward.
48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? I would say, very honestly, that I am happy for them and happy that they found someone who could actually be there for them more than I could currently offer.
54. Is there someone you will never forget? Yes, absolutely. Multiple people. For different reasons. Each a first in their own way.
71. What was your kinkiest wet dream? Well this particular Irene cosplayer, in her Irene get up but as herself, was just being an amazingly good dom. Though I woke up before much actual sexy stuff happened.
83. Who was your first kiss with? First actual kiss was with a guy I dated in high school. First kiss with a girl was the girl who would have been my hornline captain if I had been drum major and hadn’t moved, the summer before I moved.
a book fountain in Budapest
this is one of the coolest fountains I’ve ever seen
#You and I remember Budapest very differently. #That’s because you were too fascinated by the book fountain to notice anything else. #TASHA. IT WAS A FOUNTAIN THAT LOOKED LIKE A /BOOK./ #I know I was there— #BUT DO YOU REALLY KNOW?
1. Are looks imporant in a relationship? I would like to clarify this in that I am giving a scientific answer. Yes, to an extent they are. But they are also certainly something I actively try to make have as little impact as possible.
2. Are relationships ever worth it? Yes.
3. Are you a virgin? No.
4. Are you in a relationship? No.
5. Are you in love? I don’t know that I’ve ever been in love. Maybe come close once or twice though.
6. Are you single this year? Yes.
7. Can you commit to one person? I think I can.
8. Describe your crush. cute, adorable, dorky
9. Describe your perfect mate. What is this even asking?
10. Do you believe in love at first sight? No. Lust at first sight, yes.
14. Do you have a crush on anyone? Yes.
28. Have you ever been cheated on? No. Not that I’m aware of.
42. Have you ever written a poem/song for someone? Yes. For two years I wrote my sister a poem every month.
56. State 8 facts about your body: I am 5’3”. I have some freckles. I have light brown eyes. My hair has blonde-ish/pink-ish tips. I have a scar on my left shin from a rock. My shins are proportionally shorter than normal. I see better out of my left eye than my right. I have my tragus pierced.
70. What turns you on? Hair pulling. Making out. Scratching down my back. etc.
84. Why did your last relationship fail? Various reasons. Notably I was graduating and long distance wasn’t an option.